Thursday, November 8, 2012
Tuesday, November 6, 2012
This is for the Secret Santa Swap from the Flirty Apron Swappers
- What are your hobbies? Quilting, Sewing, Reading, and Horsepulling competitions.
- What are your favorite colors? Any colors, primitive colors. No fluorescent colors.
- Do you collect anything? Yes, Aprons, fabric, sewing machines and anything that has sewing machine on it, books, and Brooches (pins).
- Are you allergic to any fibers or animals? No
- Do you have any pets? Yes, dogs and horses.
- Coffee, Tea, or Chocolate? TEA, Severely Allergic to anything with BERRIES in it. So I stay away from fruity teas.
- What do you like to read? Nora Roberts, Debbie Macomber, Quilt magazines, andMystery books .. no horror.
- Do you prefer Cookies or Candies as a sweet? Both
- What is your favorite holiday treat? Peppermint and the chocolate orange slice balls.
- Describe your favorite holiday tradition. Watching Christmas Movies, making pumpkin rolls, and driving around looking at the Christmas lights.
- Did you believe in Santa as a child? Still Do
- When do you open presents? Christmas Day.
- Do you put up a tree and when? A prelit the day after Thanksgiving , no decorations. Then a week before Christmas I put up a real tree and decorate.
- Does your tree have a theme? Western , snowflakes, and snowmen.
- What has been your favorite gift to give? to receive? To Give, Handmade items, books, DVD movies, and bake goods. To receive: Handmade items, DVD Movies, and Books. My husband and daughter already this year got me my Christmas present. A team of pulling horses and harness.